New Announcement #3

New Announcement #3               

Published On: 2/1/2022

Hello everyone, happy to see you all again, in this blog, I have discussed some of the updates and improvements needed for our community, I hope you will support me as you have supported me in the previous month, in this blog, I have shared a link 🔗 in the description 👇 below so that we can have a conversation about ourselves, have fun 😊, we can have a conversation every Sunday at 12 PM. And I would like to encourage you to have some juice, and eat some popcorn 🍿 while you chat. These are the major updates of this week, even we can have a conversation about habits too, in the meet, this link will never expire, so you can too, invite your friends and family members, and set nicknames while you chat, thank you so so much for reading this blog, Love 💕 you all once again, Now, I have started my special chat option, you can access it by typing the link given in the comment section below, See you all next time, Bye!


Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Link to access special Chat is given below :
    https://www.wireclub.com/chat-rooms/Anto%20Rafin

    you can access this link by typing it in your browser

    ReplyDelete

Enter feedback