Best Platform to prepare for JEE Mains (Not Sponsored)

Best Platform to prepare for JEE Mains (Not Sponsored)

In this blog, I've shared my personal experience in preparing for the JEE Mains entrance exam. I hope this will help you. I would suggest learning online rather than joining an offline tuition. Learning online provides you a lot of features, which include: recordings of missed classes, class notes, online tests, and assignments. If you couldn't afford such online coaching, then you could also prepare for the JEE Mains exams by following YouTube channels which provide a lot of videos. There are a variety of channels that share chapter-wise videos in English, Hindi, and even in your mother tongue. I would personally recommend Vedantu ( Vedantu hasn't sponsored me, it is totally my personal experience). They also provide a set of books named Tatva, which helps you to ace your JEE Mains.

I may be wrong, but I can assure you that online coaching has helped me to improve myself in my studies.

If you find my blogs informative, please follow my blogs :)



Post a Comment

0 Comments