Special Tips To Form Good Habits

Special Tips To Form Good Habits:

___________________________________________________________

                                            Published On: 8/1/2022

Hey there, what's up everybody, happy to see you all again, in this session we are gonna talk about some tips to create good habits. Today, we shall see about the main tips, I will explain about them in the upcoming blogs. If you wish to receive my blogs in your email inbox, then I would give you an option[ I mean a button], so that you can enter your email address, receive instant updates, the blogs I post. Now Let's Begin!

People think that creating good habits, sticking with them is a very difficult task. And habits like exercising, weight lifting seems  to be very difficult. Habits like eating healthy snacks or meals seems like unsatisfying. Habits like writing seems like unattractive. And the list goes on, blah blah blah. And I can understand the people's difficulties, their worries on becoming the number one. And I here for you to help, this is my job, don't worry for the unnecessary worry for the most important thing you do. My blogs are all about helping people, trust me, Now let's see the tips to create good habits in detailed.

The 1st Tip is to make it visible: You have to make the triggers of your good habits visible. For example: You may wish to exercise using your dumbles, but the most fundamental step is to place in the room where you live. The 2nd Tip is to make it attractive. And you can make your habits attractive by creating a short routine you enjoy, it could be listening to music before or after you clean your room. And the Third fundamental step is to make it easy. People are often tempted to do what is easy, it's totally true. We grab a video controller, instead of playing outside with friends because the action of playing using a video controller is much easier, more energy is saved, this is why bad habits are so much easier for people to stick. I often see my friends playing on their phones rather than playing outside. Anyways, the last the most important step is to make your good habits satisfying. Any habit would continue if the reward is satisfying at the end of an action, what gets immediately awarded gets repeated. These are all about today, I hope you find it interesting, thank you so much for reading, Bye 👋👋

__________________________________________________________________________

Post a Comment

0 Comments